If Julius Peppers turns out to be the magic elixir for an underachieving Chicago Bears defense, a…
Spotlight Shine: Ranking the CBs
Summary The Bears boast two solid cornerbacks in Charles Tillman and Zack Bowman. Backing them up are Corey Graham, Tim Jennings, D.J. Moore and fifth-round pick Joshua Moore. All of the subs are capable of playing in moderation, but if they were given the reins for a long period of time, the Bears would struggle. Chicago needs to address a lack of depth at the corner position in order to prepare for an injury to Tillman or Bowman. Possible additions could be Deshea Townsend or Nick Harper. Strengths With two starting cornerbacks that stand above six feet tall, the Bears have the size to compete with most wide receivers in the NFL. Tillman has shown the ability to use...
138 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....