A former seventh-round draft choice, Jamarca Sanford is entering his prime as a player and emerging…
Vikings intrigued by cornerback size
For a 5-foot-9, 180-pound cornerback, the release of Antoine Winfield left a big hole in the Minnesota Vikings defense. If it wasn't that sizeable, the Vikings wouldn't have tried so hard to re-sign him to a reduced contract after they released him because of salary reasons just before the start of free agency. Four months later, the feeling of loss is mostly in the past and the intrigue of a new-look cornerback crew has some considering the possibilities with a starting tandem that could include two cornerbacks over six feet tall. Chris Cook returns to his spot on the right side of the defense hoping to stay on the field after an often-frustrating foray into the NFL since becoming a second-round draft pick in 2010. Vying for the spot opposite Cook is Xavier Rhodes, one of three first-round...
149 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- Last Preseason Game - most curious about