Can't get enough Johnathan Franklin? Neither can we. One of the Packers' top draft picks is the…
Lacy, Franklin Keep Two Hands on the Ball
For the Green Bay Packers, the term "running back" is a bit of a misnomer. Running the ball is great, but it's third on the pecking order of importance. Protecting the quarterback and holding onto the ball are 1 and 1-A on the list. The actual carrying of the ball and gaining yards ranks a distant third. To that end, the Packers' two rookie running back have shown plenty of promise, based on data provided by the schools and STATS' John Pollard. As a junior at Alabama in 2012, second-round pick Eddie Lacy fumbled three times (lost two) in 226 touches. In 2011, he fumbled once (lost none) in 106 touches. Those were big improvements over 2010, when the freshman fumbled twice (lost both) — both inside the 5-yard line — in just 58 touches. Lacy said the key to improvement was...
149 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....