Vikings WR Percy Harvin still hasn't practiced since spraining his left ankle on Nov. 4…
Field position always a concern in Chicago
If the Vikings are going to be able to accomplish something they haven't done in five years – beat the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field – field position could play a big role. There aren't any better teams in the NFL in terms of starting field position after a kickoff. Chicago's average starting position after kickoffs is the 26.2-yard line, best in the league. The Vikings are second at the 25.6-yard line. "Every time we play Chicago, that is always an issue. We struggle with field position there," Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said. "I can remember some times when we felt like we were on short fields all day long on a couple different occasions. It drives you crazy." The Bears also have the league's best kick coverage unit, with opponents' average starting position at the 19.4-yard line after...
138 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....