Jeremy Stoltz goes to the film room to break down one offensive snap and one defensive snap for the…
What We Learned: Bears vs. Browns
1. Collins is going to be the No. 2 quarterback behind Cutler When Mike Martz was hired by the Bears to be their new offensive coordinator, he didn't know anything about third-year pro Caleb Hanie and made no apologies for wanting to have a veteran backup quarterback behind starter Jay Cutler. But Hanie grew on Martz over the course of the offseason program and training camp, and he was on his...
161 Fans online
- Game 2 Discussion Thread - UNBELIEVABLE - W 28-20
- Packers,Vikings, and Lions Gameday thread
- Brandon Marshall in the news, Gloria Allred in the mix
- Charles TIllman Appreciation Thread...