Jay Cutler has proven to be a durable player during his NFL career. However, if the Chicago Bears…
What We Learned: Cardinals vs. Bears
1. Other teams are game-planning against the Bears defense Coach Lovie Smith keeps hiding behind the fact that this is still the preseason and he's doing very little – if any – actual preparation for his exhibition opponents, but it certainly appears as if the Chargers, Raiders and Cardinals did a decent amount of homework and had an idea of how they were doing to attack the Chicago defense. A total of 10 different San Diego, Oakland and Arizona quarterbacks have combined to complete 56 of 92 throws for 733 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions, which comes out to a fantastic passer rating of 87.8. Derek Anderson, Matt Leinart, John Skelton and Max Hall of the Cardinals totaled 21 of 31 for 274 yards with two TDs and no INTs this past Saturday, a Kurt Warner-like 116.9, and they did it firing to rookies Stephen Williams and Max Komar, not Pro Bowlers Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. The Raiders and Cardinals in particular did the majority of their damage on slants and...
157 Fans online
- Bears attempt to trade for safety or returner before final cut
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- Official 53 Man Roster.
- Marquess Wilson: IR with designation to return
- Look who's on the cover of SI