The Chicago Bears made five selections in the NFL Draft. How is each rook progressing so far half…
BR Rookie Diary: Webb, 1st Entry
It's great to have the opportunity to play with the Bears. I can't tell you how excited I am about what's happening right now. I'd always hoped to play at the pro level, but to be here and have the opportunity to do this is more than I had ever hoped for. I played college ball at Texas, then transferred to West Texas A&M. What I learned in both programs has served me well so far. I am accustomed to learning different schemes quickly and fitting in with guys I don't know that well. I think one of the biggest changes when you go to the pros from college is that, for the first time, you have the time to concentrate on football – and only on football. That makes a big difference. What I spend most of my time doing now when I am not on the field is watching film. There are so...
143 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....