The Chicago Bears owe Tommie Harris a big roster bonus in the offseason. If they decide not to pay…
Prospect Watch: Senior Bowl DT
If the Monsters of the Midway decide this offseason that Tommie Harris is no longer worth a $2.5 million roster bonus in addition to his $1.235 million base salary in 2010, the question then becomes who replaces him. The trouble is, you don't just replace a three-time Pro Bowler like Harris, especially since he plays the most important position on the field in coach Lovie Smith's version of the Cover 2: the three-technique defensive tackle. Manning the gap between the enemy offensive line's guard and tackle, the three technique has to get upfield as quickly as possible using an explosive first step, which helps destroy running...
142 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....