Jeremy Stoltz goes to the film room to break down one offensive snap and one defensive snap for the…
What We Learned: Bears vs. Ravens
1. All the switching of positions has killed the secondary When asked about moving Danieal Manning from free safety to cornerback before the 2007 season, coach Lovie Smith said it can only help a young player to learn as many positions as possible as a defensive back in case he's needed to plug a hole. Manning was subsequently shifted to nickel back and again to free safety, and pretty much...
170 Fans online
- Game 2 Discussion Thread - UNBELIEVABLE - W 28-20
- Packers,Vikings, and Lions Gameday thread
- Brandon Marshall in the news, Gloria Allred in the mix
- Charles TIllman Appreciation Thread...