While the Chicago Bears are starting to make things happen in the passing game, it won't matter if…
What We Learned: Browns vs. Bears
1. The win wasn't nearly as impressive as the final score would indicate It's easy to look at the box score and assume the Monsters of the Midway dominated a bad Cleveland team from start to finish and gave the Soldier Field faithful reason to be optimistic. But that was not the case, as the offense struggled mightily in the red zone, Jamal Lewis ran the ball fairly well against a lot of eight-man fronts and the lines didn't play particularly well on either side of the ball. Matt Forte only averaged 3.5 yards per carry facing the 31st-ranked rushing defense, Tommie Harris again wasn't much of a factor and – most alarming by far – Jay Cutler took a beating all day long in the pocket. The Bears can get right back in the wild-card race with three straight non-division NFC opponents (Arizona at home, at San Francisco, Philadelphia at home) coming up on the schedule, but a three-game sweep looks like a lot to ask at this point. QB Jay CutlerGetty Images: Jonathan Daniel 2. Beekman...
156 Fans online
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- Official 53 Man Roster.
- Bears attempt to trade for safety or returner before final cut
- Marquess Wilson: IR with designation to return
- Look who's on the cover of SI