The Chicago Bears are currently holding an open competition under center between Rex Grossman and…
OTA Chat: LB Jamar Williams
John Crist: You told me last year that you were happy Lance Briggs was still with the team, mainly because you can learn so much from him. Now that he re-signed this year unexpectedly and took a potential starting job away from you, have your feelings changed at all? Jamar Williams: I really try not to look at stuff like that. Like even last year, I was just happy he was back because he's a teammate and a tough player like he is. And like you said, I've learned a lot from him. So this year I went into the same offseason just thinking about myself more so, where I'm just trying to get better. I looked at both scenarios, but I knew either way nothing was going to be given to me. I'm glad Lance came back. He's one of my best friends on the team [and] a great player to have on your team, and I feel like I'm still in a good...
138 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....