The best news the Bears have had of late is the fact that David Terrell's surgery was a success and…
As a rookie, I don't have the history of playing in this rivalry, but it wasn't hard to see how important a game it was. The crowd was electric. You could tell from the field that they couldn't wait for the game to start. The closest comparison I can make is that of a bit college rivalry. I'm sure that if the Bears had gone ahead and stayed ahead, crowd noise would have been a big factor. Believe me, it can get pretty loud in that stadium. As it was, the Packers took our crowd out pretty early in the game and noise didn't make much of a difference. We have sustained injuries again. Rex Tucker will be out, they say, for a few months...
152 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....