There is a lot going on today at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, but the story of the year is Brian…
Wolfe Rookie Diary: 10th Entry
I'm not quite sure what to say yet about the quarterback change. It wasn't a complete surprise that Rex Grossman was benched, but I hadn't heard the definite word on that until this morning when I came to Halas Hall. How it will change the offense remains to be seen. I think we'll have a much better idea after this afternoon's practice session with Brian Griese taking the snaps. Sometimes a major change such as this one can alter the momentum of a team and take it in a positive direction once more. As I said though, it's hard to tell right away. I'm certain that the energy on the field will change in various ways. That definitely will affect the way that all of us on offense are playing. I think that the only real danger you can run into when you change...
149 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....