When Rex Grossman is good, he can be as good as almost any QB in the NFL. But when he's bad, he can…
They Said It: Bears Postgame
Head coach Lovie Smith On his overall impression of Monday night's win in Indy: "Anytime they keep score you want to win, so we feel good about that. We had a few mistakes in the first half that you need to eliminate, like quarterback-center exchanges. We should be beyond that, but it happens from time to time. We lost a fumble on a sack that they were able to get. But Rex [Grossman] threw the ball well when we were able to get the ball, which was good. We did some good things early, but the turnovers really hurt us offensively. Defensively, we came out and...
147 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....