If this was truly a game of chicken, Lance Briggs just veered off the road. Briggs swore he would…
Camp Chat: LB Jamar Williams
John Crist: You came up with an interception in practice today but were then banged in the elbow pretty good. Are you feeling OK now? Jamar Williams: Yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting anybody to hit me after I caught it. It's also been a while since I carried the ball, so I had it a little loose. Just hit the funny bone a little but – stung a little bit – and came back out the next play. JC: You were one of the first ones to welcome back Lance Briggs despite the fact that you were...
138 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....