Brendon Ayanbadejo reflects on his new deal with the Bears, the win over the Saints and the…
Player Perspective: Brendon Ayanbadejo
One byproduct of winning a game is that all of us go into the game the following week very rested and relatively injury free. Why? Because if you have produced well and the team has come out ahead, your coaches are going to take it a little easier on you during the week of practice. That's not to say that any of us are dogging it. We're working just as hard as ever, but it is true that the overall speed of the workouts is diminished somewhat. You'd be surprised how far that goes in conserving energy that each of us will need for the upcoming game. I feel sorry for the players on the Saints team. Not only do they have to deal with all that is going on in their hometown right now, but they never play a game...
147 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....