Chicago's defense is putting in extra work preparing for the Eagles' top-ranked rushing offense. The…
Wootton surgery could cut his price tag
During Chicago Bears training camp this season, Corey Wootton missed a handful of practices due to a hip injury. He wasn't out for long, never hit the injury list and did not show any noticeable limp during the season. Yet, according to a release from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Wootton underwent arthroscopic surgery last week to repair the labrum in his right hip. Wootton said the original injury occurred in 2012 and was one that has bothered him the past two years. The surgery is expected to help him regain his explosiveness off the snap. The timetable for his return is six months, which will be roughly three months after free agency begins on March 11. Wootton will enter...
146 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- Look who's on the cover of SI