After participating in a full practice today, Chicago Bears head coach Marc Trestman said…
Jay Cutler: "I feel ready"
The Chicago Bears announced today that Jay Cutler has been cleared to play this Sunday against the Detroit Lions. After injuring his groin on Oct. 22, the team announced Cutler would be out a minimum of four weeks and it would be week-to-week after that. His clearance today comes just two and a half weeks after the injury occurred. "As soon as I got hurt I felt like I would be back quicker than they thought. I kind of had that mindset throughout," Cutler said today. "At the bye week I felt like that would give me a lot of time to be able to make a push for this game. Last week I felt if things kept progressing I would definitely have a chance for this game. Early last week I had a sense this could be a real factor." After going through some on-field tests this afternoon, Cutler was given a clean bill of health and...
142 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....