Adrian Peterson's journey to the top of the rushing charts has seen him pass some impressive names.…
Adjustments, footwork helped Vikings
The St. Louis Rams hadn't allowed a running back to reach 100 yards since October. Christian Ponder hadn't had a passer rating above 60 since Nov. 11. On Sunday, both of those trends were broken with an efficient performance that featured adjustments on offense and better mechanics from Ponder. While Adrian Peterson had been ruling NFL running backs the past seven weeks with one 100-yard performance after another, he faced tough going in the first two possessions in St. Louis. After five carries he had minus-3 yards, including four consecutive runs for losses. After eight carries, he had only eight yards. The Rams were routinely putting eight or nine defenders in the box. Only once in the first 15 plays did they have a more typical...
140 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....