Former Chicago Bears head coach Mike Ditka suffered a minor stroke but the Hall of Famer says he's…
BR Rookie Diary: Matt Blanchard
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been ruled out this week due to a concussion suffered against the Houston Texans. Jason Campbell will start in his place and Josh McCown, whom the team signed this week, will serve as the backup. It's been a crazy time for rookie Matt Blanchard, who was hoping to get a crack at the 53-man roster. Bear Report talks with Blanchard about the transition currently happening on Chicago's roster. "Watching Jay go down last week was a difficult thing to see. You never want to see a player hurt like that. Jay is such a tough guy that I'm sure if it had been his own decision, he would have stayed in there until the end. He is so competitive and will do anything to get our team the win. "We all hope that he heals...
140 Fans online
- Jay Cutler - consistency vs streaky & staying within the
- So when do you think the Bears should hand Tucker pink slip?
- Preseason Game 4 Discussion Thread - Bears @ Browns - 7 CT FOX
- David Fales to play entire game against Browns
- And then there were 2.....